Z99 STREET BEAT

  • BRAD HUSZAR MEMORIAL GOLF TOURNAMENT
    Sep 16 2017 - 10:00am

    Play golf and help support a great cause!

    Brad Huszar Memorial Golf Tournament allows people to help raise money for Mental Health Awareness! Your generous support will benefit the Friends for LIfe CMHA Saskatchewan Program

    Please register before September 1st - some acceptions will be made

    To register or for more information, contact Sheri Kramer at slk@sasktel.net or 306-570-4105


  • 35TH ANNUAL INDIA SUPPER NIGHT
    Sep 16 2017 - 5:30pm

    September 16 at 5:30 – Conexus Arts Centre

    Come support the India Canada Association of Saskatchewan Inc. as they raise money for the NICU and the Hospitals of Regina Foundation. Event starts at 5:30 with cultural dances, cocktails silent auction – all going towards a great cause.

    To purchase tickets:

    Call: Nish Prasad at 306-533-0977

    Email: nishchal@sasktel.net

     


  • SASKATCHEWAN WALK FOR ALS
    Sep 18 2017 - 8:00am

    We invite you to participate in the 2017 WALK for ALS events and hope that you will be able to encourage others to join you or donate to this very worthwhile charity.

    The WALK for ALS in Saskatchewan raises much-needed funds for ALS Society Client Services Programs. Fully 60% of our WALK for ALS revenue stays in Saskatchewan with the remaining 40% being gifted to the ALS Society of Canada to fund national research.

    Here are the 2 walks:

    The Saskatoon WALK for ALS will be on Sunday June 25th. The WALK will be located at the Legion Hall 606 Spadina Crescent West. Registration will begin at 9:30am with the WALK beginning at 11am. There will be a cash Barbeque and refreshments after the WALK.

    The Regina WALK for ALS will be held Saturday September 16th at the Wascana Rehabilitation Center 2180 23 Ave, Regina. Registration will be from 8 a.m. -9:45 a.m. A Welcome by dignitaries will begin at 9:45 a.m. with the WALK for ALS commencing at 10:00 a.m.  A Lunch by donation will begin at approximately at 11:15 a.m.

     

    How to register:

    Check out walkforals.ca

    No registration needed - feel free to just show up or even bring a donation with you!

    Any questions, please contact: ALS Society of Saskatchewan 306-949-4100, alssask@gmail.com, alssask.ca


  • NHL PRE-SEASON GAME - EDMONTON OILERS VS. CAROLINA HURRICANES
    Sep 27 2017 - 7:00pm

    On Ice Management is pleased to announce the Edmonton Oilers will take on the Carolina Hurricanes Wednesday, September 27th, 2017 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan at SaskTel Centre, as part of the 2017 NHL preseason. Game starts at 7:00PM.

    Tickets are available on December 5th.


  • CULTURAL CONNECTIONS PRESENTS: INDIA NIGHT 2017
    Sep 30 2017 - 5:30pm - 10:00pm

    Join Cultural Connections as they come together to raise money for the North Central Family Centre at the Delta Hotel on Saturday, September 30th.

    Purchase tickets by contacting Renu Kapoor at 306-585-0318


1 2 3 4 5